Electric toothbrushes are the hygienic tool that you can use to enhance your brush experience. The manual toothbrush also works well for our teeth but the best electric toothbrush works more effectively than a manual toothbrush.
Here we come with the listing and buying guide of the 10 best electric toothbrushes for adults and kids that help you to reduce plaque, and clean teeth 100 times more effectively than manual brushes.
Here’s The List Of The Best Electric Toothbrushes
|Philips Sonicare diamondclean toothbrush|
|Oral-B Pro 600|
|Oral-B Pro 1000|
|Oral-B Pro Vitality Cross|
|Oral-B Cross Action|
|Oral-B Kids Frozen|
|Colgate 360 Toothbrush|
|Colgate kids batman|
Philips Sonicare diamondclean toothbrush
Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush has a small diameter head with a 2-minute timer. The best thing about this electric toothbrush is it comes with a convenient travel case.
Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush comes with dynamic cleansing technology with which the paste and water will pulse between teeth and give you the best toothbrush experience.
Basic Features of Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush
- It comes with quad pacer technology.
- It gives you about 14 days of battery backup.
- It comes with a free charger.
- The weight of the toothbrush is 277 grams.
Oral B Pro 600
People around the world frequently trust this brand for their teeth problems. This electric toothbrush comes with 3D cleansing features like oscillation, pulsation, and rotation that removes 100% more plaque as compared to an ordinary brush.
This brush buzz after every 30 seconds to let you know that it’s time to move towards other parts of your teeth.
Basic features of Oral-B Pro 600 Electric Toothbrush
- It requires one AA battery which is included with it.
- It gives you 5-days of battery backup.
- It comes with 30 seconds of timmer feature.
- It comes with 2 years of warranty.
Oral B Pro 1000
This oral B Pro 1000 electric toothbrush is for those who are having high budget plans for their teeth. This toothbrush has similar features as the Pro 600 toothbrushes.
This electric toothbrush also has a 2-minute timmer and it is reported that it removes 300% more plaque than an ordinary toothbrush.
Basic features of Oral B Pro 1000
- This electric toothbrush requires 1 Li-Poly battery which is included with it.
- The weight of this electric toothbrush is 318 grams.
- It gives you a battery backup of 7 days.
- It comes with a timmer of 2 minutes.
Oral B Vitality Cross
Oral B Vitality electric toothbrush is the 3rd toothbrush in our list from the Oral B brand this is the most budget-friendly electric toothbrush that comes with 2-D cleansing action.
Like the other Oral B electric toothbrushes, this also comes with 2 minutes timmer. Oral B claims it removes 100% of plaques as compared to ordinary brushes.
Basic features of Oral B Vitality electric toothbrush
- This electric toothbrush comes with 2 years of warranty.
- The weight of this electric toothbrush is 245 grams.
- Ir requires 1 AA battery that is included with it.
- It comes with a charging station.
Colgate PROCLINICAL 150
Colgate Proclinical 150 Toothbrush is the mid-range toothbrush that comes with 2 color options black and white. The bristles of this electric toothbrush are soft and charcoal-infused.
The head of this brush is 3in1 which comes with a tongue and cheek cleaner.
Basic features of Colgate Proclinical 150 Toothbrush
- It is a 3in1 toothbrush.
- It comes with a 2minute run time.
- It needs 2 AAA battery which is included with this brush.
- It gives around 20000 brush strokes in a minute.
Oral B Cross Action
Oral B Cross Action is one of the best cheapest electric toothbrushes from Oral B. This electric toothbrush has a rotating powerhead that helps you to clean each and every corner of your teeth.
This electric toothbrush has a crisscross bristles which are multiangled and clean the plaque easy.
Basic features of Oral B Cross Action
- This toothbrush requires one AAA battery which is included.
- It comes with crisscross soft bristles rotating powered brush head.
- It performs 2 cleaning actions.
As the name implies this electric toothbrush is only for kids. This electric toothbrush comes with a Disney Magic timmer feature that allows it to work on the Disney Magic phone app.
This rechargeable electric toothbrush for kids comes with extra soft bristles that give good oral health as compared to a manual toothbrush.
The handle of this smart electric toothbrush is a bit thick it might be uncomfortable for some kids to handle it properly.
Basic features of Oral B Kids electric toothbrush
- It works on one Li-ion battery.
- This brush comes with 2-years of warranty.
- This toothbrush gives you 7-days of battery backup.
OralScape Sonicwhite Power
OralScape is very much famous in India. They produce wide varieties of manual brushes, electric brushes, and other teeth whitening products.
This Sonic electric toothbrush comes with a 2-minute timmer that buzzes every 30 seconds and reminds you to change the tooth corner for cleaning.
Additional features of this electric toothbrush are it comes with 4 cleaning modes including 3 color-coded heads.
The “Whiter Mode” of this toothbrush works like an extra cleaning mode and helps you to remove plaque from the teeth.
The “Massage Mode” gives massage to your gum line and keep it healthy.
The “Soft Mode” of this electric toothbrush provides dental health to your sensitive gums and teeth.
The “Clean Mode” of this electric toothbrush is the default one. The mode you are using with this toothbrush will be displayed on its illuminated handle.
Basic features of OralScape Sonicwhite
- It comes with a UV sanitizer storage box.
- It performs 4 different modes of operations.
- It gives you around 40000 brush strokes per minute.
- It works on one Li-Ion battery.
Colgate 360 Charcoal
Colgate’s most trustable brand in India. Colgate Charcoal Electric Toothbrush has charcoal infused bristles that give you a better oral hygiene experience.
The bristles of this electric toothbrush are soft as compared to a regular toothbrush. This electric toothbrush head is slimmer as compared to a manual toothbrush.
Basic features of Colgate Charcoal Toothbrush
- It works on a 2 AAA battery.
- It has 17 times slimmer bristles as compared to a manual toothbrush.
- The dimension of this toothbrush is 13 x 8 x 7 cm.
Colgate Kids Batman
If you want your kid (above 3-years) should start using an electric toothbrush we suggest this one. The head of this brush is small as compared to other brush heads.
The bristles of this toothbrush are extra soft and designed by Colgate by considering your kid’s soft gums.
Basic features of Colgate Kids Batman toothbrush
- It comes with an easy ON/OFF button.
- The weight of this toothbrush is only 99 grams.
- Its battery is replaceable.
How To Select An Electric Toothbrush
There are so many electric toothbrushes in the market today, and you can get confused very easily. On top of that, you don’t have much time to research, because you will have to pick one today. Here are some things you need to consider before you buy an electric toothbrush.
An electric toothbrush with a rechargeable battery is more practical than one that uses disposable batteries. It is a lot easier to carry around a toothbrush that has a rechargeable battery, and you don’t have to throw away batteries after each use. Avoid electric toothbrushes that use disposable batteries, because those can be very expensive over time.
There are three types of brushing modes in electric toothbrushes:
Daily Clean Mode
This mode is meant for everyday use, and it’s the most basic cleaning mode. This mode is ideal for beginners, and it can help you brush for two minutes.
This mode is meant for people who want to whiten their teeth. You can use it on a regular basis, or you can use it just before special occasions.
This mode is great for people with sensitive teeth. It is very gentle on the teeth, and it can also be used to clean braces.
You can’t talk about electric toothbrushes without mentioning brush heads. Brush heads are the most important part of an electric toothbrush, and you should always look for one with soft bristles. You should also buy brush heads that are compatible with the type of toothbrush you have, because different brush heads can’t be used with every electric toothbrush.
You can’t neglect the price while shopping for an electric toothbrush. The price should be within your budget.
Additional Things That You Need To Know Before Buying An Electric Toothbrush
- Electric toothbrushes are not as good as manual toothbrushes. Even the best electric toothbrushes cannot give you the same results as a manual toothbrush.
- If you have a tendency to press too hard, you should get an electric toothbrush with gentle brushing modes. Pressing too hard will not remove plaque, and it can damage your gums.
- Some electric toothbrushes have a built-in timer. It can be very helpful to have a built-in timer, but some people prefer to use a separate timer.
- Don’t expect an electric toothbrush to remove plaque completely. It can remove plaque, but not all of it. If you want to remove plaque, you should use mouthwash, and you should floss.
- The motor in an electric toothbrush can cause vibration and noise. If you want a quiet electric toothbrush, you should consider buying one that uses sonic technology.
- An electric toothbrush can only clean your teeth if you are using it correctly. If you don’t use it correctly, it can cause damage to your gums.
- An electric toothbrush can be very helpful to people who don’t have much time to brush their teeth. If you have a hectic schedule, buy an electric toothbrush, because it can help you brush your teeth in a short time.
- The main purpose of an electric toothbrush is to remove plaque from your teeth. Make sure that the electric toothbrush you buy has a built-in timer, so you can brush for two minutes.
- The battery in an electric toothbrush can last for a long time, but it can also die quickly. Remember to always check the battery level before you use it.
Frequently Ask Questions
How to use an electric toothbrush?
An electric toothbrush may help you to clean your teeth more gently as compared to a manual toothbrush.
Steps to use an electric toothbrush:
- Charge the unit.
- Prepare your toothbrush.
- Divide your mouthes into 4 quadrants down, up, right, and left.
- Along the gumline place your toothbrush.
- Roll the brush from outside to inside.
- Clean your tongue, tooth, and soft palate.
- For the best result Brush gently and regularly 2 times a day.
Can the Oral-B toothbrush battery be replaced?
No, you can’t replace the battery of the Oral-B toothbrush because it is in-built and sealed to protect it from water.
Do we use an Oral-B toothbrush in the shower?
Yes, you can use Oral-B electric toothbrush in the shower because they are waterproof.
Is an electric toothbrush is better than a manual toothbrush?
The electric and manual toothbrush both works effectively to clean your teeth.
Here we come to wrap up this article. We tried to do deep research on the electric toothbrushes and select the 10 best electric toothbrushes available in India.
If you want suggestions from our side we will suggest you go with Oral-B Electric Toothbrushes because they are dentists prescribed toothbrushes.