SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization.” If we want to describe it in simple words we can say SEO tools help you increase the relevant visibility of your content or website on the search engine results. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, both the market and customer’s focus has been shifted. We are looking at the new way of life that is going to stay for a while now. All we can do is either go with the flow or leave the race for good. Businesses are slowly getting the hang of understanding the new SEO metrics that is in play today. They know why SEO has become more and more important these days and that’s why several companies are shifting and focusing more on the online market. However, to stay on the top and become more visible to the customers, you need an excellent SEO strategy, which can help you and your business grow when growth seems like a bit of a task
In this article, we are going to tell you about the Best SEO tools you can use for your business, which would lead to gaining more customers. It is all about standing out from your competition and using every opportunity for your own benefit. You would be able to do all of this with the help of these best SEO tools. Moreover, if you are just starting out and want to learn more about SEO, tools, and its use, you would be more than happy to know that we have got that covered as well.
How Does SEO Tools Works?
The primary functions of the SEO analysis tool are Crawl, Index, and Rank.
For crawling your website pages on web search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo uses bots that collect data about your website pages and put them for indexing. When someone performs searches on the search engine, the search engine arranges the search results according to content optimization, keyword research, and mobile-friendliness from top to bottom.
Why are SEO Tools Important for your business?
- SEO tools help you increase traffic on your website.
- SEO tools help you increase credibility and trust for your website.
- SEO tools enhance quality traffic on your website.
- SEO Tools generate higher ROI as compare to other marketing tools.
- It drives offline and online sales of your products.
- SEO tools help you maintain ongoing relationships with your customers.
- If you are a digital marketing agency, you can use these seo tools online to report to your clients.
Types of SEO Tools
Rank Tracking Tool
A business should know where they stand in the market and how they can perform well in this competitive situation. For tracking your position, you need a rank tracking tool such as Semrush SEO toolkit that helps you track and compare your positions with your competitors, it also suggests that where you are going wrong and how can you improve your ranking?
Keyword Tracking Tool
Finding the best keywords for your webpage is important because it drives traffic to your website for finding the best keywords for your content or page you need a keyword tracking tool.
Link Research Tool/Link Building Tool
To maintain the high-quality inbound link you need a link research tool and link builder tool. The inbound links enable your new content easily discoverable by the search engine result pages.
Content Optimization Tool
The content optimization tool helps you find the trending topics and keywords for your website and guides you to write the best content effortlessly.
Domain Age Tool
The age of the size matters in google ranking, if you choose the old domain name you will get the benefits to rank in a stable position. This tool helps you check the age of the site.
Here’s The List of The Best SEO Tools
- Google search console
- Screaming Frog
- Moz Pro: SEO Software
- SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools
- KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool
- Ubersuggest: Keyword tracking tool
- Answer The Public: Free SEO Tools
- SpyFu: Free SEO Tools
Ahrefs SEO tools are used for research and analysis of advanced web ranking. For SEO experts Ahrefs’ Site Audit feature is just a boon and is second to Google in terms of capability and features.
Features of Ahrefs
- You can conduct keyword research for your content search engine.
- Ahrefs SEO tool allows you to see CLICK data on your website.
- You will get full detailed information about search traffic.
- Ahrefs allows you to browse and analyze SERP history.
- You can analyze how backlinks of your site grow.
- You get keyword ranking alerts with this SEO tool.
- You can browse your ranking history anytime.
- Ahrefs SEO tools allow you to monitor outbound links.
- Ahrefs gives you the benefits to analyze backlinks of your website.
Cost of Ahrefs
The monthly subscription of Ahrefs starts at $99 (personal use) and $999 (agency use).The annual subscription of Ahrefs starts at $82/month (personal use) and $832/month (agency use).
Google Search Console
Google search console allows you to directly index your webpage URL on the search engine and you will get full notifications about your site page positions and problems. It is a free SEO analysis tool.
Google search console works parallel with Google Analytics and allows you to analyze your site page performance and show you the week areas where you can work to attract organic traffic to your website.
Features of Google Search Console
- Google SEO tools collect extremely relevant data available on your website.
- This SEO checker tool collects error reports during your website crawling and informs you.
- Google SEO checker tool allows you to directly index the new URL of your website page and remove any unwanted URLs from your website.
- In this top SEO tool, you will get a feature crawl and fetch as Google allows you to find errors like 404, 500, etc.
- The search console google gives the platform to submit Sitemaps, and here you will find the information about how many pages submitted and index on Google.
Cost of Google search console
This full time SEO tool is available free of cost.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool
Screaming Frog is an SEO spider tool. For broken links, images, missing meta description, H1 tag missing related problems, you can go with this spider tool.This SEO tool runs on Ubuntu, Mac OS, Windows. Two important things to keep in mind is that first, it is not a cloud base SEO tool, and second, you need to download and install the software on your Mac or PC. If you have 2 OS on your laptop or PC then you can not install it.
Features of Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool
- You will get the Unlimited listing mode.
- You will get the audit redirects at a site migration.
- Easy to generate a Crawl path report.
- Screaming Frog SEO spider tool supports the crawling of JAVA scripted frameworks.
- You will get the facility of SERP snippet Emulator for editing the page title, and meta-discription.
- It reads the XML site map formate file.
- It allows you to generate canonical error reports.
Cost of Screaming Frog SEO
Screaming Frog SEO is a free SEO tools software it gives you the crawl limits of 500 pages, If you want to scan more than 500 pages of your website you can but its annual subscription at $149/year.
Woorank is an SEO tool that helps you check your website performance and keep ahead of your competitors.Woorank judges your site on a scale of 100 points. Woorank SEO tools come in two reviews one is NORMAL, and another is ADVANCE.
The normal review allows you to optimize, promote and measure your site performance.The advance review allows you to access the SEO keyword tool and the Site Crawl tool that helps you reach your targeted audiences.
Features of Woorank
- You can synchronize Google analytics and Google search console data in it.
- It gives you the details about the pages incompatible with mobiles.
- You can synchronize the past 90 days data of your website.
- The SERP creation of this SEO tool allows you to check the ranks of 50 words.
- Woorank allows you to analyze 100 backlinks of your website with its link research tools.
- The marketing checklist of Woorank guides you to keep your website healthy.
- You will generate an in-depth review of your business website with its page SEO checker.
- You can also add brand colors and logos to your website.
This advanced web ranking SEO tool available in 3 categories, Fist one is Pro, you can buy it at $49.99/month (for websites). The second one is the Premium, you can buy it at $149.99/month (for professional). The third one is Enterprise, it will costs you $249.99/month (for teams).
Analytics firm Moz tool was launched in 2004.You will find multiple SEO tools in Moz’s of Pro plan, including open site explorer, link tracking, link crawling, link analysis, website rank optimization, SEO metrics, and soon.
Moz Pro-free version gives you the SEO chrome extensions like Spyfu.
Features of Moz pro
- You will find keyword explore with its SEO keyword tool.
- The Moz Pro has an SEO crawling feature that enables you to scan your website.
- You get important suggestions about how you can improve your website’s performance and how it is doing in real time.
- With the help of a free MozBar tool, which when installed or used as an extension on your browser, you can view your store’s metric anytime.
- Maybe the best feature of Moz Pro would be its ‘page optimization feature’, which provides you information about every page of your website and how you can improve it.
It is an all-rounder SEO toolset with four great pricing options for you to choose from. Moz Pro pricing starts at $99 (limited features) and with a $999/month premium subscription you get all the amazing features. Eventually, it all depends upon your business’ needs.
SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools
SEMRush is a one of the best SEO tools out there in the digital marketing world. People who are involved in digital or content marketing would tell you why SEMRush is one of their favorite SEO tools. It has got some great features that are found on other SEO only after you have paid for them. Let’s look at some of its unique features…
- One of the best features of SEMRush would be its Domain vs Domain analysis, which allows you to get insights about other rival websites and how you can improve yours to make it to the top in the search results.
- Not only you can analyze other websites, but you can also get an in-depth understanding of your website’s search data, organic and promotional traffic, and keywords used.
- The On-Page SEO checker allows you to monitor your website’s overall rankings and provides you with great recommendations on how to easily and steadily improve your website’s overall performance and health.
- The Organic Traffic feature allows you to check your leading articles and how they are performing and how you can optimize them.
Cost of SEMRush
Right now, SEMRush comes with three monthly subscriptions you can choose from:
- Pro – $99.95
- Guru – $199.95
- Business – $399.95
KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool
The KWFinder SEO keyword tool allows you to search for long tail keywords that have less competition than other keywords. With the help of this feature, you can easily analyze your website’s article’s performance and can strategize accordingly to push it to the top.
- KWFinder’s ‘Rank Tracker’ tool helps you learn about your website’s ranking.
- The above feature also tracks your overall performance and suggests improvements you can apply to the active articles on your website.
- Other than real time analysis, it also suggests you numerous keyword ideas to help you push to the top.
- You can easily check the keywords’ volume, CPC, and difficulty in one place.
Cost of KWFinder
KWFinder has got three plans for you to choose from based on your requirements.
- Mangools Basic – $29.90/month (200 of 700 keyword suggestions)
- Mangools Premium – $39.90 (700 of 700 keyword suggestions)
- Mangools Agency – $79.90 (700 of 700 keyword suggestion with 1200 keywords lookup/24hrs)
Ubersuggest: Keyword tracking tool
The main attraction of Ubersuggest, developed by Neil Pater, is that it is free of cost. Not only this free keyword finder suggests you a plethora of keywords but also shows you the top ranking SERPs (it helps you see how your website looks on the Google search page) behind those focused keywords. If you are just starting out in the digital marketing world, and don’t want to spend too much in the beginning, we recommend you to try Ubersuggest.
- You can search for both short and long-tail keywords on this free keyword finder tool.
- Ubersuggest uses several metrics in their reports such as keyword volume, CPC, competition, and trending phrases.
- As we said above, for beginners, Ubersuggest could be a great help in making your website more searchable and pushing it to the top on the search page.
Cost of Ubersuggest
Ubersuggest is a free to use tool
Answer The Public: Free SEO Tools
The Internet is filled with websites. There are more than 2 million websites on Google network display, which reaches over 90% of the active population on the Internet. You can imagine the competition we are talking about here. And to be able to stand out among 2 million websites you need some of the best SEO tools.
Answer The Public is a free SEO tool, which allows you to search for trending topics for your ecommerce website or blog. If you think Answer The Public Seo tool is meant only for ecommerce websites and blogs then you are wrong because based on your niche you can search for all kinds of topics available on the internet. Let’s take a look at some of its good features.
- So, if you have a health or fitness website, you can search for keywords related to these topics and can create your content based on these suggestions that would push your article on the top.
- There is no perfect content when it comes to content marketing. You need to keep updating your blogs and SEO tools like this help you to achieve that goal.
- The best feature about Answer The Public SEO tool would be its option to provide you with the set of questions people are asking on the internet about certain topics.
Cost of Answer The Public
It is free of cost for all users all around the globe. For beginners and freelancers, this SEO tool could be a game-changer.
SpyFu: Free SEO Tools
While SpuFu does have an amazing paid version available for SEO experts, many content creators talk about its Free basic version, that goes beyond one’s imagination when comes to keyword search and optimizing the content for better results. You seriously need to check it out if you want an extraordinary SEO tool for your websites or blogs.
- For content creators who are just starting out can benefit from its free version and after some success, they can easily opt for a paid version that will open several other features for them.
- Along with keyword research, SpyFu also provides you the information about how many times a keyword was searched in a month. So, accordingly, you can make the desired changes in your articles and website.
- You can also keep an eye on your competitors by checking the keywords they are using.
- Not only you can crawl through your own website, but you can also see reports about your competitor’s website and how they are performing and what all keywords they are targeting.
Cost of SpyFu
Like any other SEO tool, SpyFy also has three kinds of plans.9
- Basic: $33/month (annual plan) or $39/month (Monthly plan)
- Professional: $58/month (annual plan) or $39/month (for the 1st Month) and $78/month thereafter.
- Team: $199/month (annual plan) or $299/month (monthly plan).
We believe you were able to decide the best SEO tools for websites or businesses. Different businesses have different requirements. So, based on your needs, choose the best for yourself and achieve the goals you have planned for yourself. If you already have enough capital, then choose the paid SEO tools, but if you are just stepping into the world of digital marketing, we say, you choose the free SEO tools and proceed accordingly. SEO tools such as Ubersuggest, Answer The Public, and SpyFu is some great choices for beginners to improve their content and website optimization and overall health. With the help of these SEO tools, you will be able to rank at the top of the search page. Even if your website doesn’t perform well you can always check its progress and point out the mistakes that are making it fall behind your competitive websites. Learning SEO is not an easy thing that could be mastered in one night. One should need to have in-depth knowledge about the niche the website is progressing upon and should focus only on the keywords related to that niche topic. You should also try keeping your website up-to-date so that you don’t fall behind your rival websites. We hope that we were of some help to you.
How Can I learn SEO?
At the beginning of the article, we familiarized you with what SEO really is about? If you want to make your content or business’ website not only visible but at the top of the search page, you can only do this with the help of SEO. Fortunately, there are so many free and paid online courses or videos available today that you can easily learn SEO at home. Readers might not see the efforts behind an article that is put before publishing it. They might not be able to see the amount of research and strategy that goes along with the final product, but we know what a difficult task it is.
You can learn SEO online from home from various platforms and websites such as Udemy, Moz.com Web-Savy-Marketing, and others. There are also several free videos available on YouTube that can teach you more than enough about SEO to get you started in the digital marketing world.
What Are The Best SEO Plugins for WordPress?
If you have a website on WordPress, then you might be aware of the plugin features it provides to your website. You can add numerous plugins to your website or blogs so make it more optimized and user friendly. Your main target is to keep the audience on your website for a longer period. You can do that when you have the answers readers or customers are looking for. Iff you have a WordPress-based website then here are 8 best SEO plugins you can add to your website to make it more visible and amazing.
8 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
- Yoast SEO
- The SEO Framework
- SEO Squirrly
- Broken Link Checker
- All In One Schema Rich Snippets
- Rank Math
- SEMRush SEO Writing Assistant
- All In One SEO Pack
Which SEO Metrics Should I Track?
SEO is not only about keywords, research, but it is about using those specific keywords that are doing well on the other websites. So, rather than researching hundreds of keywords, you should focus on learning about those keywords that are in trend and are on your rival’s website.